Recent content by Tnega

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Tnega

Old Skool

Porl? WTF? Crazy I tells ya.
  2. Tnega

New UT for free

Interested what gives with Samy.
  3. Tnega

Wasssuup?

Hi peeps, followed email from Smark and here I am. Had an alert at top of page to say I had no alerts? This is indeed a crazy crazy crazy crazy world. Oh and I find that Donald Trump is a world leader? The Americans always did say that anyone could become president of the USA LOL. Mind you, we...
  4. Tnega

Discord

Its no biggie, just O2 being lame.
  5. Tnega

Where did you end up?

Story aint finished yet tho Breen. And damn aint CK a bitch?
  6. Tnega

Discord

OK, so knowing my history its probably just me and my end. Signed up to Discord after receiving info about the upcoming weekend of UT99 Assault goodness. Is it normal for Discord to want you to log in again 3 or 4 hours after logging in for the day? It gives me the message "Welcome back" and to...
  7. Tnega

Hey Mike

Hey Mike
  8. Tnega

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

Great game, great peeps, great times. Would like if I can pop in as a casual observer during the event?
  9. Tnega

Where did you end up?

Hah, ended up eh ? Just married my daughter to a really sound guy. Lets hear it for Mike and Jemma. Thanks. I still lame around in the odd online game. TBH ppl don't like me no matter what . My dad is 83 now and hates still being here . He wants to die with some dignity . Makes me question my...
  10. Tnega

Old UTA players you miss...

Made me proper laugh that did. :) Hi BF, Hi Jen, Prom, Max, Cyber et al. I miss you all and more and remember when the game got me proper excited.
  11. Tnega

The Longevity of Unreal Tournament

Nice OP Met, and some heartfelt reminiscences too. UT99 and the camaraderie :fight: here will always stay with me. I fondly remember learning the game as a 38 year old, playing it in the Scottish heats of UKPCGC'99 and being soundly thrashed into second place lol.
  12. Tnega

UTA - Resurgence

Incredible work guys. Incredible effort. :thumb:
  13. Tnega

Hip

Anyone seen Porl?
  14. Tnega

2015 Forum migration, updates & issues

:bowdown: Mughster. Hi Jen :wave: big up to Ian :thumb: