Recent content by Tardos

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

Onyxia chain for 55+

wow, thats nice... the main tank in those shots has over 10000 hp...
  2. T

Onyxia chain for 55+

well it says its 55+, but the first two quests are in BRS right away, and that's basically a lvl 60 dungeon right?
  3. T

Warlocks Rock! Advice thread

lol "well experienced" :D
  4. T

Major Change in 1.6

Is the rank 11 PvP mount exactly the same as the lvl 60, 800 gold one?
  5. T

Quest Help! post them here....

I think its best to look on Thottbot or Allakhazam if you need help on a particular quest. These sites both cover about 99% of the quests, items, npc locations and so on for whole Azeroth, so you should find what you need there. Tardos
  6. T

Do you have a ALT Character?

I also got a lvl 35 hunter, who was my main, but i got bored by hunters, so i started with Tardos. My hunter (Makrolon) is my AH Mule/Bank mule, so you wont see him online that much Tardos
  7. T

Congratulations to Skrelt!

nice one skrelt :D P.S. Mez, what was that you were saying that no shaman won this on a server? scroll down *_*
  8. T

Onyxia chain for 55+

I hit 55 last night, and im willing to start this, but the first thing you actually do is go into BRS and kill the main bosses... Doesnt that require a full group of 60s? If not, i'll gladly come to one of the runs, i'm dying to at least SEE onyxia :oP Tardos
  9. T

UBRS RUN tonight 20-21 Game time.

bah, i'm too young
  10. T

Who are you?

I thought it would be nice to set up a thread to write down a little about yourself if you'd like. I'll start off. My name is David, i'm a 19 year old guy from the Netherlands. I just moved out of my parents house, because i started studying Economics in Rotterdam, one of the major cities in...
  11. T

Poll on a Point System [Read on]

I mostly agree with this point system, altho Yuma has a good arguement that racking up points should also be possible by helping out guild members in other situations, for example, a lvl 50ish helping to bash a lvl 20ish through WC. I think you shouldnt be able to obtain points by...