Recent content by Sypher

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

That's life :| Cya UTA

heeh that was true, but it's past. ;) mini is really lame in 1on1. but ask banshee, our 1on1s fucking own :p hehe. well whatever. thx and cya. We go in 10 min. :wave:
  2. S

erm everything okay with you? are you drunk?
  3. S

:( yo thx m8s. Cya weekends onlline maybe.
  4. S

Well i live in Germany :P but it's a school, where i have to learn that job for 3 years. after that 3 years i will come back i thinkg ;) and there is not such a school here.
  5. S

Well I'm in the age now, i have to start working. I have to leave my town and go to another one, where i maybe don't have ADSL. Maybe it's not available or my hirer won't allow it. :( If i should get it, it will of course take time. I come home all weekends and maybe we still see us on...
  6. S

translation needed ;o

lol no problem
  7. S

translation needed ;o

After you insert a word 3 times wrong, the time you have to wait will increase to 15 minutes. and if you shut down your thing, the waitingtime will start from 0 again. yeah yeah it's not translated word for word, but the sence is the same. ;)
  8. S

clanless - again.

:thumpsup: miner. true words of a wise man ;)
  9. S

See you UTA!²

cya manu. (still don'T really believe it :P | You need that game i know ;) ) well.... hau rein.
  10. S

clanless - again.

coh is division 3 , but :shhht: :rolleyes:
  11. S

clanless - again.

wtf hi largo m8. Hope you will find a clan soon, cause you are a very nice and skilled player. and if you wanna built my clan up again, you can do and i wish you good luck and the very best. :)
  12. S

Bye :)

g'bye and hf in rl :wave:
  13. S

->MC<- Leaves League

Well i know you sooo long m8s and was always a nice match vs you. You are nice skilled players with a good attidue. Dunno what else i should say except i hope you will all keep on playing and cu anywhere anyhow anyplace etc ;) :wave:
  14. S

For german 2k4ler

HI. Will nur wissen ob paar Deutsche Lust haben in nen 2k4 Onslaught clan mit einzusteigen, den ein Kumpel von mir aufgemacht hat und jetzt member sucht. wenn ja schreibt mich im icq oder msn an. ICQ: 167244970 MSN: [email protected]