Recent content by Slann

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

3v3 Cup

Ja, crap praten ben je goed in geworden lately.... ;) Maar nu weet ik nog steeds niet of hij meedeed, die aap. Wie helpt mij?
  2. S

3v3 Cup

Jij wordt er ook niet ouder op Pete. Still saying nothing can't bother you, but still coming with all kind of crap. Who played for thé team btw? Did scorp? If he did, he is a faggot ffs, because i understand prolly why he wasn't able to come and play some boardgames ffs! UT SUCKS!
  3. S

World Cyber Games

My brother take part @ the qualifiers for Nintendo champion or some like that 5 years ago. He had to play Super Mario Kart on the Snes and Zelda on the Nes and some other game. The whole competition was a big joke cause even the judges knew the rules of the game worse then i did:) He saw some...
  4. S

Upload from some shit:D:D

Hehe, not for myself:D
  5. S

Hi MoD

Lo VCore, welcome. Hope you will enjoy your stay just like Virus Z. You will grow by time. In real life and also in Unreal. Time will show that. Good luck!
  6. S

lo all MOD members.....

Lo m8, Welcome. I hope you will enjoy your stay. Show us your skills next thursday!! Frag those X-squad bastards:D:D (no hard feelings Deadly;))
  7. S

bye

M8, you know i will miss you for real. Your attitude and your talking during match showed me the nice side of Unreal. Cause of that i start playing it more often. I hope i can continue it a bit, but it will be much different then it was. I hope you really enjoy your sportfishing and gl with...
  8. S

Long Time not seen

You don't remember me?!?!? How is that possible:'( *snif, snif*
  9. S

gg gimps

I played part of the warmup:D Was nice RC But UT is less important than your gf:D
  10. S

Scorp 0wned some asses in Rotterdam

watch it yourself:) He wins 1 and is losing the other one.
  11. S

There are only a few demo's of Scorp cause he forgot most of the time to make a demo. (how it comes?!?!:D) 2 of his playing and much other demo's of that qualifying round could be find @: 'dutch wcg ut qualifier demos: http://131.155.225.170/wcg2002/ I think that Scorp knows what's best...
  12. S

He thought i play for fun, but with 4 fights 1vs1 DeathMatch Scorp is through the qualifiying and he is in the final now. 13 october he has to play the final WCG Holland 1vs1 DM and i hope all will come to support him. The games would be played in Veldhoven, near Eindhoven (Holland) and if Scorp...
  13. S

thx for match

Only thing to say: Lucky bastards:D Pizzaman, wij moeten praten ffs (je zus;))
  14. S

Girls clan?

Is having a girl's name enough for joining? Hope so, otherwise i don't know what to do:D
  15. S

English version: Is MoD-forum dead or what?

Your opinion?!?! :(:(:(:(