Recent content by Muffin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. M

Games this weekend Sun 3/16 7pm PST

It's on BC's server. You don't have to be SOG or pi8 to play. But it would be nice for everyone to play as we all remember you and not in alias.:P
  2. M

Dear pi8

Dear pi8, There is unfinished business to attend to. In the near future, HoE will be calling you out to settle affairs. :D I mean »§ØG« (the exHoEs) will be calling you out:teehee: http://pub54.ezboard.com/fspecialoperationsgroupwarroomsogfrm44.showMessage?topicID=336.topic To...
  3. M

What The Fook?

Booooo!!!! What has happened? There is NOBODY in #pi8 or #pi8clan or #clanpi8. :shake:
  4. M

Its Time To Spank Yer Monkey!

I was adjusting the sensitivity and accerelation to spank the crap out of it. Had to stop when I whacked my cup of water across the desk.
  5. M

Its Time To Spank Yer Monkey!

Dunno how Brain got that score. All I could muster was 400:( And... all that tweaking corrupted my mouse drivers.:mad: Blehehe :D
  6. M

joe u had to post this !!

nm. :D]
  7. M

Trivia

I'm sort of finding out that true trivia is mostly useless facts that people pick up as they go through life. It will be a challenge to find questions not easily answered via yahoo or msn.com.
  8. M

Trivia

Because I am bored and have no life, I am going to start up a trivia type forum on the SOG message board. Usually it will compose 20 questions or so. Everyone is welcome to try answering the questions. The game will last until someone gets all the answers right. If anyone has a good...
  9. M

Saturday 9/29 9pmEST

What about 8 on 8? Something different.:spam:
  10. M

Saturday 9/29 9pmEST

Bring 10 pi8s, I'll bring 10 SOGs and we will dance the night away in a WAR match.:D
  11. M

Fov

Hmm... just saw some screen shots of high FOV. The player must look like this after:freak: :D:teehee: :D
  12. M

2 match proposals.

So much for surprises... :P
  13. M

2 match proposals.

Hi.:D I have got two match proposals for a »§ØG« vs |pi8| WAR match.:fight: 1. Play every WAR map offered to completion regardless of final outcome (16).:eek: 2. Play 10 maps with a MINIMUM of 8 players on each squad.:spam: :D
  14. M

I come in peace

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  15. M

I come in peace

damm I hate ezboard's selection of ten smiles.:mad: I come to use your smileys.:D BTW I am bi-polar personality.:devil: :spam: