Recent content by MieZ

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. MieZ

New medic Archivements in upcomming patch

Not only the "cheaters", since they also resetted stats of non-"cheaters" Maybe it stays when I do it another time :P
  2. MieZ

It seems that they have again resetted the stats for some people. There are many people complaining on the official forums :p:
  3. MieZ

Sigh I lost all the achievements we grinded yesterday night
  4. MieZ

Wonder how long it will take untill they release the second set of achievements/weapons :p:
  5. MieZ

I lost all the achievements but others still have them (and they cheated too) Not that I really care about it as I never play medic :P Too bad you have to do all these achievements for the weapons, the new additions make it more fun (at least for me) to play medic.
  6. MieZ

They just released an update for the commands and it deleted all the medic achievements :D
  7. MieZ

Yes, I wanted to try those weapons so i "cheated" a bit lol You can reset them but they are stored on the stats page of steam :(
  8. MieZ

The update is out :) Downloading atm edit: played it, map looks nice but a lot of medics :p
  9. MieZ

TNT Awesome Spamthread

reminds me of that german kid playing a game :p: :scared:
  10. MieZ

TNT Awesome Spamthread

are you smashing it against the wall when you get killed in UT or something? :D
  11. MieZ

TNT Awesome Spamthread

:redeye:
  12. MieZ

TNT Awesome Spamthread

k
  13. MieZ

TNT Awesome Spamthread

hax
  14. MieZ

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Miez Holland Sniper/fucking things up TS im late :p: