Recent content by Masterninja

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. M

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

its for irc when someone types !XMP it comes up with the ip n what name u used of last server you was in
  2. M

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

yea lets watch baywatch n see pams tats bounce
  3. M

IRC Adresses

heres a few Irc addresses that can be usefull network: Quakenet Random us server Channels: #hoc.xmp #tbc.xmp #ngi.clan will be updated as more come along also if you would like to register with the irc on utworldassaultnet /msg REGISTER IDENTIFY [password] [Email] email is...
  4. M

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

lol
  5. M

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

Begun the XMP wars have - yoda
  6. M

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

lol
  7. M

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

spam song, spam spam spam lovely spam u eat it with ham and cheeseee
  8. M

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

bow to me, the overhwleming ninja of all monkey kungfu, ninjitsu n karate PWARR *kock himself out with his own fist*
  9. M

wannna join

i am interetsed in joining IAS, i have recently been playing with liepjen frequently n said wuld i consider posting about it. I am looking for a clan that is gonna give lots of fun and a frienly environment just ask if u need more info btw i'm 16... 17 in september :stompa: