Recent content by Mørþheû$

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Mørþheû$

be looking for friendlys

:mosher: Bring it No not that... :stompa: .. Ohh... :hangover: Greetz M
  2. Mørþheû$

{R-C} Leaves the league

:wave: {R-C}.. pld some nice wars vs you .. inspide of some flames towards me :shout: but i prolly deserved that.. anyway sad to see you go .. i always liked the clan and the members that where in it ;) GL & HF int he future in wotsoeva your guys gone do Greetz M
  3. Mørþheû$

Happy Bday Fra*gg*er!

Herzlich Gluckwunsch m8 !!! :dunce: :beer: Greetz M
  4. Mørþheû$

{SK}[^Sexiest Server Ready^]

Excellent server for me even better then the UTA NL ones :) f1 ping 25-30 F6 average ping of 60-70 good job Trafy! Greetz M
  5. Mørþheû$

{SUYM} are retiring from stdAS league

:wave: :shake: This is not good for league ... Greetz M
  6. Mørþheû$

<<SpR>> leave the stage. .

:( another clan going ?? hmmz this league is getting smaller and smaller :fart: ... :wave: to SpR!! Greetz M
  7. Mørþheû$

]>BO<[ StdAS bites teh dust...

:poke: wheey go away!
  8. Mørþheû$

]>BO<[ StdAS bites teh dust...

:wave: BO.. Hmm cant say i had that much wars vs you guys .. main reason wos that Paa wos always owning and the war wos over already b4 i blinked my eyes . hehehe but still its sad to see another Clan going .. you had a nice record of wars on your list and its fucked up to see that soo...
  9. Mørþheû$

[»ULL«]std leve the compatition

Bye ULL. StD, i hope you still go on in iAS :wave: Greetz M
  10. Mørþheû$

DWAP Std AS leaving the league

:wave: Pld some wars vs DWAP, wos friendly always . Take care m8''s Greetz M
  11. Mørþheû$

Link your accounts!!

we dont need them ;) Nice job with the login admins! Greetz M
  12. Mørþheû$

Time to leave for KAN.std :(

:wave: Bye KAN!!
  13. Mørþheû$

']['¢ø Leaves IAS League

:3some:
  14. Mørþheû$

']['¢ø Leaves IAS League

6 guys ?? sorry but we enter with 3,, then after 2-0 , 4th come .. with ping 600.. then he leaves and other has to come in.. sorry but as a leader you supposed to make a team and if i have to wonder every time if i can get 4 .. it ain FUN for me .. and yes i like to win.. wots so bad with...
  15. Mørþheû$

']['¢ø Leaves IAS League

Lo.. dont know if many of you r interested in this but i just wanne let you all know that ']['¢ø leaves the League.. We had lots of problems last 2 mounths many of the "old " ']['¢ø crew have become inactive .. its hard to even field up 4 players now so i cant continu going on like this as a...