Recent content by Jaybone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Jaybone

twnZ Movie 4

Awesome movie Twnz.... always great sound clips and moves. Some great hammerjump skills. How long before the final, final, final movie comes out :)
  2. Jaybone

Hurt and Heal Official Thread

raft (140 HP) Seas (135 HP) twnZ (135 HP) Cyborg (125 HP) Useless (125 HP) MyM (120 HP) Ulv (120 HP) m1cr0 (115HP) Pogo (115 HP) Promax (115 HP) w1sh (115 HP) Weezy (115 HP) Axl (110 HP) eRt (110 HP) Hoi (110 HP) Killerdude (110 HP) McNeill (110 HP) Sphere (110 HP) BlackNinja...
  3. Jaybone

twnZ Movie 2!

Awesome movie twnz.... loved the music and some gr8 fraggin... like the air rox shot in balllistic. there was a few on bridge where shows my name and :sniper: "headshot" lol. Some real nice monsters as well
  4. Jaybone

2v2 AS Summer Cup!

Ill give it my best XB dawg....... i know im not the worst UT player..... not good but not the worst. we get in a lil praccy thats all as a 2 man team :D
  5. Jaybone

Teamspeak

BAH..... the requirement minimums are putting too much demand on my comp. :(. Its like they go up everyday.
  6. Jaybone

Missing Files for Demo:

Thanks dark and weido...... thats exactly what I needed... It fixed the problem :):)
  7. Jaybone

Missing Files for Demo:

wondering.... anyone know where this can be found?! Thanks.
  8. Jaybone

A fond Farewell

Well its finally time.. that I move on sadly/gladly....... Its been great fun to play UT with all of you. With all of the busy stuff in my life... I rarely have time to play anymore. There are some newer responsibilities in my life, that need attending to now. All the laughs and late nights...
  9. Jaybone

lookin for std-AS clan

Hey all... most of ya prob know me ... im lookin for a std-as clan... prefer one that i can start matches in.... dont feel like being a sub anymore.... I am a decent player.... ex-squads include... ]UAS[ and ]NaS- dont really care what division the clan is in... just wanna still have fun and...
  10. Jaybone

Im thinking of installing Linux....

aint done it yet... but ill let ya know when i do :)
  11. Jaybone

ok cool thanks martz... i will just try to do it that way then..... plus tbh... i will be installing it on an old PC i have... so this way if it does get messes up its a throw away PC anyway... :)
  12. Jaybone

Ok now after reading ..... all the replies so far... would you 1. download the ISO images and burn .... or 2. Just buy Linux .. since its only $35... (this way its all on one disc and possibly less probs with what some ppl have said about the iso images and copying)
  13. Jaybone

Has anyone using linux had any prbs with UT and linux... and does it even work ... prob thinking either suse or redhat?
  14. Jaybone

Laggers

Hey Super!!... aint seen u guys much lately :( I Did stop by chan to say hey the other day ... but no on was round o' well.. ill stop by again soon :) .. and thx too super
  15. Jaybone

Laggers

thx hogo... we hope so too :)