Recent content by Jay

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Jay

Russ Abbott RIP

comedy legend russ abbot has sadly passed away today. close friend Les Dennis released the following statment at an emtionaly charged press conference Bella emberg one of his closest friends and former lover tearfully had these kind words we rember russ :.( a great man the world is a...
  2. Jay

Most embarassing thing done when drunk?

I cyber with gazzy
  3. Jay

Body Modifications

I have a nipple done.
  4. Jay

fs i feel really shit atm

Your a bloke, it comes with the territory, your expected to act like this, reside yourself in the pleasure that this girl will move on and no doubt find even bigger arses, and you probably wont be the worst.
  5. Jay

Being Banned

http://forums.utassault.net/forumdisplay.php?f=339
  6. Jay

TAKE THE TEST!

But im a woman, and I agree with that statement completely.
  7. Jay

TAKE THE TEST!

Economic Left/Right: -5.00 Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.26
  8. Jay

Being Banned

political and social, even i know that dufus
  9. Jay

Anyone here from Austria?

Do you know if there is an Austrian version of 'The Samaritains' ( where people ring who are going to kill themselves)
  10. Jay

Another useles poll :D

pink for me too White zinfindel all the way
  11. Jay

Why so miserable?

im sure he is nice, but the constant omg thats shit ive seen it before isnt impressive.
  12. Jay

Why so miserable?

Dog, Why are you so miserable, why do you have to act like your completely unimpressed by everything? dufus, to be impressed doesnt make you a poor person. I thought Hump was bad, then i met you.
  13. Jay

Microsoft. Just pure class

To be honest, I think that statement illustrates your naivety. No matter how 'good' or 'secure' a product is there will always be people who spend forever trying to find holes it in. They get a sic pleasure from ruining things for others. At the end of the day any company has to find a...
  14. Jay

Free cat

maybe just get a granny to pose dead, infact, just get someone to pose dead, then take the pic ;) good plan.