Recent content by GhostDog

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. G

Future protection for LeagueAS

Hm i truly think people like julia and acrobat need to get a life. why do you peeps do these scripts and then play on the servers knowing ur cheating, then distribute your cheats to people?? It would appear that you have a talent that could be put to a better use like preventing this sad but...
  2. G

I hereby retire.

Well Its A Sad Day For The league And All Clans, Whatever Division Ur In. Even More So The Battles Get Harder As U Climb The Ladder And Charter The Divisions. Tiz A Sad Day Indeed. Hopefully U Will Reconsider Phear. Ave One Of Me Lanterns Matey And A Glass Of Brandy!! Honestly Phear Matey U Have...
  3. G

Pro Assault Match Arrangement

:cftchase: Hi [ADC]Clan. Just Popped Into Ur Forum To Ask If [ADC]Lawless Can U Contact Me To Discuss A Pro Assault Match. My ICQ Is 142062445 Cheers Mate {R-C}GhostDog Pro Assault/ Instagib Match Arranger
  4. G

UTPure

Well, i have serious lag since this installation of pure, also all of a sudden my mouse dont move properly either. Its not my mouse settings either. Its just started. It is having an impact in more ways than 1. Frustrating when u cant hit ur assailant cos ur ping is over 300 and yeah mose...
  5. G

European Assault Cup

LoL Cash matey, cents,pounds,yen,wads,wonga, shekels,camels, sheep, cows EUROS Bah humbug :pimp: :bandit: :copcar: :freak: :scream: :spam:
  6. G

European Assault Cup

Thanx for all ur help peeps :D Lurve the electric Exstase matey ELCTRIC BLUE aint raunchy enough for me though!! :drool: Thanx spirit mate all appreciated matey :beer: Max u :prooap: ur :ban: from :jd: get an :afro: instead m8 What du u mean dont let the dog in??? The GhostDog...
  7. G

European Assault Cup

Sorry Lupus matey, some where in me purple haze i thought i signed up, but from ur list im not there!! So how does one go about signing up matey? Bearing in mind there are so many threads to this world league i really cant be looking through each page to find the thread ur talking about. So if u...
  8. G

European Assault Cup

hehehe thanks Thur matey. :pimp: :copcar: :tank:
  9. G

European Assault Cup

Ok just for u blind folks out there, im out of me purple haze!! Can u see this me mateys?? :beer: :nurseoap: :cftchase: can anyone tell me where i can find sum kooool avatars please
  10. G

European Assault Cup

Ok Lupus matey soz bout the colour its me lantern burning technique Purple Haze LOL. Im sorry but the actual process to elect team captain first of then trial players for squad seems to be somewhat confusing. How is the team captain elected in a fair process to then go on and trial players for...
  11. G

European Assault Cup

Well Lupus mate all sounds good but the player selection process should be the same throughout the countries. Maybe players who want to trial for countries should complete a submission form. These forms could be sorted into appropriate countries and then proper trials set up. With regard to team...
  12. G

Hello Mateys

:wave: Just popped by to sya hi to u 8s mateys nie web page cya all soon on pubbys. Nice cross hairs shell m8. Nice website to. "Long Live All, Who Respect The Art Of Oragami, The Art And discipline Of Constructing A Lantern Burner Whilst In Godlike Mode. "The Race Is Not For The...
  13. G

Hi all !!

Hey Jack@l matey wasupppppp me fellow ship matey "Long Live All, Who Respect The Art Of Origami, The Art and discipline Of Constructing A Lantern Burner Whilst In Godlike Mode. "The Race Is Not For The Swift, Nor The Battle For The Strong But For Those Who Can Endure For Ever"...
  14. G

Hi all !!

Hi Luweking matey. "Long Live All, Who Respect The Art Of Origami, The Art and discipline Of Constructing A Lantern Burner Whilst In Godlike Mode. :cow: :tank: :boozer: :copcar: :3some:
  15. G

League-as On Jolt Ffs

Put it on, Put it on. Hopefull Neo can persuade jolt admins to apply the league mod. Death to ALL Lamers, :flame: "Long Live All, Who Respect The Art Of Origami, The Art and discipline Of Constructing A Lantern Burner Whilst In Godlike Mode. "The Race Is Not For The Swift, Nor The...