Recent content by FiR3W4Ll

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. FiR3W4Ll

Old UTA players you miss...

echooooooo I’m gonna reinstall.
  2. FiR3W4Ll

YouR Midget Club

Rob>Gaz - You are nothing in the UT scene!
  3. FiR3W4Ll

LOL

:)
  4. FiR3W4Ll

Lann 2005

Whats all this then! I confirm I can come even tho i have told helen twice now and mym once :) any clues on dates? :cool:
  5. FiR3W4Ll

Lann 2005

I avalible from the 10th of july till 31st of july :)
  6. FiR3W4Ll

Dream TEAM ( STD IAS PRO 3v3 )

I like the 1st selection in post 1
  7. FiR3W4Ll

Saddam deathpenalty?

I dont agree with what he did, but dosnt killing him make us just as bad? :\
  8. FiR3W4Ll

AT WORK AND BORED!!

Boo
  9. FiR3W4Ll

CTF clan

Oki looks like we have established the problems people are faceing and we can rectify them accordingly :), those who havnt replied obviously the message has been made :spank:, if you have any other suggestions then post them here. As for me i will be returning to UT on Monday the 26 may...
  10. FiR3W4Ll

(-8-) joins iCTF!

iCTF Forums Welcome! Ok things starting to happen now... meny thanks to martz for creating the forums for us - there is also a private forum for iCTF members which i will be adding members to soon.
  11. FiR3W4Ll

Lan

just incase people did'nt know who the people are on the http://www.btinternet.com/~helencarder/group.jpg picture from left to right Locky - Kasper - Pyrom - MyM - Helen - Ajax - FiR3W4Ll - Joe(C2K) - Mughi - Wintermute :copcar: - looks like that taxi just b4 it went for us in that pic :rofl:
  12. FiR3W4Ll

Lan

Quality pics helen just showed my dad you lot :p that group one is a good photo! glad to see the last one shows me owning at Bowling... just waiting to see what Pyroms scorce was after his Turkay :chicken:
  13. FiR3W4Ll

time for me to be godlike

wonder how much kb a full page of posts take up on the server?
  14. FiR3W4Ll

you??
  15. FiR3W4Ll

spammy