Recent content by DIONYSOS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

Dear Neo

lol sry, remove this. wanted tomake a thread about jolt has become laggy since pure on it, but we already have such a thread i think.
  2. D

Dear Neo

o o
  3. D

Remove Books

books on attack : use them on def : take em down :D
  4. D

AS-Siege][

Welcome back Siege! :)
  5. D

Best 56k player?

Best 56k player with ping 250+ is )v(el !
  6. D

AS-Siege

permission plzzzzzzz Congratulations for the best Assaut-Map !
  7. D

2 New Admins

D Congraz and thx ! And to psy : Proof that you r a good admin and bring back Siege :D !
  8. D

sky pwned

from where u got that sweat-shirt taki ?
  9. D

Lame or not Lame?

[Edit wasnt C0 player was [aka]Irie] lol Mc, although I would love to play for AKA, I don t !
  10. D

Lame or not Lame?

Well, I was there that night. For me (CET) it was really late like 4 am or so, dunno exactly. Golgotha was one of maybe 50 maps we played that night. Teams were Mc and Paa vs DjAL, Snee and irie. After temples i booked to Siegetower while Dj booked to HuronsPath. I just did it automatically, ppl...
  11. D

Ideas for a new LeaugeAS Map

cityintro The City-Intro of UT looks very nice, if that would be a map...
  12. D

Ideas for a new LeaugeAS Map

make it high instead of far First of all : N64 Bond Golden Eye OWNS! I would like to see a map that is even higher than Siege. Let s take a skyscraper Final Object in toplevel but not on roof. 2 ways to get from roof to level above with the final object but roof not reachable by a single...
  13. D

Siege fixed?

erm, 1 question : Why remove Autorip if bring back Siege? Can t understand why not bringing back Siege without removing another map. I don t like Autoirip very much, but at least it s better than some other maps. I think of all Guardias, all Oceanfloors and Asthenosphere, which always takes 20...
  14. D

Siege fixed?

Bring back SIege Siege embodies everything that i love on UT-Assault : Teamplay and Launching. I also like that that map is really the less spammy map i know, caus there are so many ways to complete it, that the defenders need to split instead of all 6 spamming in one direction, you defenetly...
  15. D

public appology

lol much better Dave. I know him very well, and believe me, he s a really nice guy, he just sometimes overreact caus of frustration. He did so much for ASE, and all went bad ffs.