Recent content by -=DaGho$T=-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

StdAS: [»ULL«] 7 - 2 ]>BO<[ - 25/10/2004

sure honey sure the team of 6 i was in on rc server was spammed on overlord by 6 strong players. the teams were clearly uneven as the opposition got dominating, monster kills, etc so quickly and easily and all of the defenders had frag counts greater than 20 at the end. the monster kills were...
  2. D

im sorry, i should have bowed down and kissed theprophets backside (and sucked the dick on his head) but i didnt, if you want to ban me for standing up to you please do so now you laid into us and me so im giving it back to you if you cant take it dont do it :P xxxxxxxxx sarah
  3. D

c) we won, they lost, some of the clans said gg, the others came up with excuses to cover their pride that they got beaten by ull :flame: bo players were gloating about how easily they were going to beat ull before the war but look what happened!!!! that is why i dont believe any bs about how...
  4. D

and there was me thinking they togglemuted cause they hated the flames from me, and few other ulls, sorry, silly of me to think that. if ull bunch of half witted trainies then does that make vlo, sk, 24 and bo, who we beat over the last 2 months, a bunch of fully un-witted trainies ...
  5. D

so im 100% decent by that statement :P but you would never know as you togglemute so they must have some impact on your gameplay, maybe that is why i do the :flame: during the war anyway? to distract the opponents ? no cant be that obvious ;) have you been :wanker: so much youve gone...
  6. D

returned to bitch for the hell of it ;) oh we did have a 2nd trialist but i didnt know till tim told me today the jerk add cock, shit, fuck you, fucker, n00b, cunts, twats and sure to the above and you have the entire english vocabulary of theprophet me leaving wasnt about standards it...
  7. D

i wanted to see if they had improved since they beat 24 and sk but then lost to a bunch of dogs and they have so i rejoined case closed i cant do nothing about whiteys poor spelling can i ? tim made it clear in the match report i played even with the flu so i thought you might have employed...
  8. D

Team Speak

keypress.dll lol im betting you have something like norton anti-virus running as i lost keypress.dll from teamspeak straight after a warning popped up about a keypress logging trojan. stupid norton rrrrrrrr xxxxxxxxx sarah
  9. D

lol i love them really ;) honest ;) helps if i keep straight face :P gg to those in bo that care and ok i accept you didnt play best in war and i could claim we didnt but no point in that, we learnt that whitey does have a sense of humour when hes not arguing with roos over whos doing what...
  10. D

almost correct deadboy but i wasnt a merc i was the trialist mentioned i left ull through personal reasons and issues with the way it lost 2 wars so easily but recently it was improved and things are now better so i ask for trial and if i liked i rejoin it i have rejoined if you check the...
  11. D

chatting to me, tim, whitey and rest, like you and others he has the username and pass but isnt a member of ull. i saw him in the main channel so dragged him to ours to chat to as hes in spr we didnt have a problem with him voice spectating, even if his singing nearly cost us the war as we all...
  12. D

he didnt merc for us or you blind and didnt read that :P xxxxxxxxxx sarah
  13. D

hi i would suck your cock but i would have to have a stool to reach it on your head :x i have a tactic for you bo its called not getting owned :x xxxxxxxxxxx sarah
  14. D

.»1337«. ownage vs dB*

if opponent hogs all the stuff ? lol he was trying that with me but i was kicking his backside, it was only when he got the sniper did he do any good he came at me with pulse, minigun and shock but was doing bad then he got to sniper and sat on the top of the towers, mostly on the armour...