Recent content by Dafster

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

Future of this Leauge

OMG I see players I have seen many years ago who are still on here.. Amazing!! (sorry for the off topic) Never thought this community would still be here! And I agree with all you guys, its still the best game ever :) And a big wave for all you guys out there from me. You may remember me as...
  2. D

Possible solution to the Mercing problem but would you use it?

I pissed on my own chips...... :D :D :D
  3. D

Possible solution to the Mercing problem but would you use it?

Re: WTF are you guys on about??? Have you forgotten that this is a game??? The way I see this, its as if you guys are looking for a method of certifying clans so they can show others that they can do it themselves... This is really absurd. I've witnessed some weird things in my...
  4. D

Very Sad News :o(

Re: Its a great idea actually......a match in memory of Jay. Why not do that, its done on every other occassion. And its for him, not for us. Phear...you do the thing u do best m8...organize this match... I'd love to be on one of the teams, but I'd prefer others that actually knew him...
  5. D

Very Sad News :o(

Re It's another sad day when guys like Jay fade away.... Good luck to his family and friends.... R.I.P. m8 -----Old soldiers never die, never die, never die, old soldiers never die, they just fade away-----
  6. D

K, folks.. PONDUS thread is here!!

Duh This guy has definately lost it.....spamming the real world with Norwegian humor...(well humor)...... Let's roll :tank: overthere and crack him up.... :D