Crosshair resizing

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lightning_Hunter

Nov 5, 2015
I found out about League Assault mod today, and think it's by far the best Assault enhancement out there. I only ever play offline with bots, but the enhancements are great even then. I especially like that I can make the crosshair smaller! I have been searching for ages for a mod that can resize the crosshair, but have had no luck. I really hate the fugly large crosshairs since going to high resolution. Even a "one-pixel" crosshair looks lousy, because the pixel is all fuzzy. Anyway, now my question: is it possible to use the smaller crosshair in all UT game types? Is there a standalone mutator out there that will shrink the crosshair for me in deathmatch, CTF, etc.?

Those crosshairs are exactly the same size as default, and just as ugly (they just look different). I have already tried them before. The "TimTim" crosshairs still look Big and fuzzy in the game, as well as all the other crosshairs in that archive. Am I missing something here? The League Assault mod can make these crosshairs half the size in the game, which gets rid of the ugly fuzzy appearance, and also makes me more accurate. But of course, this only works for assault with the mod...

I think you failed to install or then thou looking smaller than 1 pixel ?

I installed them right. The new crosshairs work. They are just BIG and ugly.

With newnet you can scale it to

I play OFFLINE only. Leage Assault allows you to scale crosshairs, but ONLY for assault. Other game types still have a big crosshair.

I don't need a new crosshair. They all look big and ugly. The SIZE is wrong. All crosshairs are 64x64 (other sizes don't work; I tried). The new crosshairs are also too big.

You can change the resolution gamer higher like that the crosshair reduced size

Not only 64x64
here it's 1200x1024 http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/...ties/Crosshairs/&file=Crosshair_1200x1024.rar
Here to Crosshair_Smalldot_HighResolution http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/...s/&file=Crosshair_Smalldot_HighResolution.rar

Ave you try s3tc files and activation ? http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=482

All of those crosshairs are 64x64. Open UnrealED, and look at the image size in the texture editor. I'm not sure what you are talking about... All of those crosshairs look big and ugly in the game.

If its a league assault mode then it only works either on league assault servers or offline (if u have a league assault installed).

But maybe there are some crosshair textures u can add?

I'm not being understood.... I want to SCALE the crosshair OFFLINE for ALL game types. I want to make the crosshair smaller, like with League Assault.

I do NOT want to change the crosshair texture.

Other than change your resolution I'm not aware of any mod to allow crosshairs to be resized, you could change hud scale but it changes everything afaik.
I know LAS allows custom assigned crosshair and scale for assault only and ACE protection allows it for all gametypes except LAS also, only way I could think of doing it is install ACE for your offline server? but I don't even know if that would work.

Other than change your resolution I'm not aware of any mod to allow crosshairs to be resized, you could change hud scale but it changes everything afaik.
I know LAS allows custom assigned crosshair and scale for assault only and ACE protection allows it for all gametypes except LAS also, only way I could think of doing it is install ACE for your offline server? but I don't even know if that would work.

Changing the HUD scale does not effect the size of the crosshair, or I most certainly would do that. Changing the resolution is no option (then everything would look ugly; not just the crosshair). I really am shocked that nobody has come up with a simple mutator for this problem. that works in all game types. I see this question asked in so many different forums, and NOBODY has an answer. League Assault is the first mod that has a crosshair scale option offline, but it's too bad it only works in assault...