This sub-forum...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Urgamanix

Miner
Staff member
May 29, 2003
Can we perhaps clean up the awkward mental breakdown stuff and change this sub-forum to "irc.globalgamers.net #ut.assault" as this is now where the action is? We regularly get 25-35 people in the channel on a night, both old and new. We are fixing a few small visibility issues with Skalman's [UTassault.net Server #1], once we fix that we will be receiving even more traffic.

Nice that your channel is doing so well, but is ASUS going to give you 4 million dollars to sponsor a tournament?

Nice that your channel is doing so well, but is ASUS going to give you 4 million dollars to sponsor a tournament?

Well of course. I can also have a mental breakdown if it turns out to be a popular request. Real-life golden unicorn to the winner of the next pug? WELL OF COURSE :D

I won the last pug as the official self-declared MVP. You owe me a golden unicorn.

and some prostitutes.