twnZ Movie 4

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

twnZ

Oct 12, 2004
UK
Hi,

Well I said I wouldn't be making another movie, but having bought a new monitor I've been playing a little better! I also wasn't that satisfied with my 3rd movie if I'm honest! The footage shown in this movie are clips that have been saved in just under two months of gaming.

If you are sniper haters, I'd advise not to watch this as there is quite a lot of sniper involved!
This movie is more assault based as opposed to my 3rd movie which was more defense frags.
Movie length is just over 10 minutes,
Special thanks to RickJames again for contributing!!
For the best experience, it should be downloaded, so I'll add a torrent later if people want to download.

Here's the Youtube link:

Please watch in HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk5zmI7UgLs&feature=youtu.be

As always, I would appreciate your comments!

Thanks

That Warhead hammer :nono: I've played for years, how come I never thought of that or saw anyone else do it? Twnz, you should do a movie of all your tricks, map by map, for posterity and UT knowledge :impact:

That Warhead hammer :nono: I've played for years, how come I never thought of that or saw anyone else do it? Twnz, you should do a movie of all your tricks, map by map, for posterity and UT knowledge :impact:

I've seen it a bunch. The fact that you're a liability as backdefender might be the problem here :rolleyes:

Nice movie twnz, ccan't wait for the final final final movie :D

Nice movie twnz! That aim of yours is still something huh?

It makes sense these were all clips from just 2 months as I feel some were fillers rather than the cream with a cherry on top, so to speak. But some of those kills man, amazeballs.

Was also great to see Sphere and NoMercy in action, especially as defense on Bridge and Siege. :lol:

the movie really made me want to play this fantastic game once more, if only to be killed over and over for a couple of hours. Thanks for igniting that spark again!

Always enjoy your movies old pal, wish you'd make a final final final movie in the future.

[02:08] <u-twnz> did u see movie
[02:09] <u-sneez> yes
[02:09] <u-sneez> was nett
[02:09] <u-twnz> danke
[02:09] <u-twnz> ah yes
[02:09] <u-twnz> just saw ur comment on forums
[02:09] <u-twnz> thanks
[02:10] <u-sneez> LOL

Nice one, more headies in 10mins than torps mum gives on a nightout in stoke

really nicely done.

shows some of what puts you into a separate class by yourself.. bt crazy speed, whilst mad aim, and awareness

dj? team killing on cross of gol2, you ignore and manage to mid air rocket mercy .001 sec from end. crazy reflexes.

bt shit along the outside of bridge then a super low hammer to detonator.. gg

movie3.jpg

tumblr_lmju8eJ3fM1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Amazing movie as always m8! :cool: