twnZ Movie 3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

twnZ

Oct 12, 2004
UK
I wasn't planning on making a 3rd, but here it is!

A Special thanks to RickJames for helping out too!

I hope most of you will enjoy it as much as you did my 2nd movie - Strongly recommend watching in HD!

http://ut99assault.com/twnZ_Movie_3

Thanks to MyM you can now download the torrent for twnz movie 3!

Attachments

• twnZ Movie 3.avi.torrent
    18 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Very fuckin sexy..... So fuckin awesome that both you and w1sh bring a movie at the same time :D

So sexy music, so sexy textures, that shit is gonna boost AS activity by 100%, awesome stuff, man!

Enjoyable movie, except for the fact that you're the first person to frag me and put it in a movie.

Was nice to see this so soon after Wish's movie, and nice to see how much better than Wish you are.
Final in less than 5 shock combos:!ola:

one thing i told wish too when u record demos i dont like it when they end up so abruptly after u win a map. like u have and then it cuts (won the match)
although lots of sniper in it but hey we are used to that by now, many nice shots and i get more owned here than in wish movie. music was nice good vid quality too, didnt like the green blood tho

lol@ that gen bounce where huds shoots u with rockets
also i remember those golgo2 in pugs specifically the one in the end, felt nice to win with 2sec left after some1 noobed the jump on my set (wont say any names, not like me to do that)

e; nice movie overall, always appreciate people taking the time to do one considering how time consuming it is

Last edited:
Good stuff... Got a track list? Particularly interested in that first one.

- Immediate Music - Cataclysmic (I think you're referring to this one Timo)?
- Gothic Storm Music - Last Stand
- Two Steps From Hell - Heart of Courage (Extended Version)

Thanks for the comments!

Last edited:
Enjoyed it as usual :thumb:

No one can pull off reaction HSs as regularly as you do, and they never get boring to watch. I loved the intro and my fave scene was probably the tunnel attack at the start.

I loled at Sphere saying 'nice save' on Frigate and Golg (I guess it was in the same pug :lol:)

Looking forward to twnZ movie #4! :)hide:)

Last edited:
great movie thanks for taking the time to put it together :)

why so much sphere abuse though heh
poor guy was in so many double air headshots and stuff

ps- its wez turn next hes been slacking:snot:

[13:23:53] <html> twnz
[13:23:55] <html> dat movie
[13:23:59] <html> only 1 complain
[13:24:07] <html> i didnt get to steal any moves from u in this one :(
[13:24:11] <html> except maybe the window hammer
[13:24:23] <html> also
[13:24:27] <html> too much sphere abuse
[13:24:28] <html> :(
[13:24:33] <html> poor sphere

Took me a while to remember my password "You last visited: 07-08-2010 at 20:48"
Great movie. I enjoyed it a lot and thanks for taking your time and making one. "RickJames" lol
I liked the snipershot on golgotha which was followed by crater, that was sick. The frigate stuff was funny with the ripper shot and also nice boost with shock to get him to the roof. The hammerjump in the end was great, I wish there would have been more stuff like that in the movie.

I got only 2 complaints
twnz the final movie :nono:
and I want to download it somewhere is that possible? Because I can't open it in full screen

And hi to everybody btw good to see people are still playing :D

Great movie. I enjoyed it a lot and thanks for taking your time and making one. "RickJames" lol
I liked the snipershot on golgotha which was followed by crater, that was sick. The frigate stuff was funny with the ripper shot and also nice boost with shock to get him to the roof. The hammerjump in the end was great, I wish there would have been more stuff like that in the movie.

I got only 2 complaints
and I want to download it somewhere is that possible? Because I can't open it in full screen

zupa zupa zupaMICKE <3 :love:

I got only 2 complaints

I'll see if MyM can add a torrent for the Movie mate.

Regarding the movie being the "final", I wasn't planning on making another one because my setup isn't the best anymore, I don't pull off the shots and attacks I used to do..I genuinely have no "feel" for UT anymore!

That being said...after some recent changes I've made, UT is running a little bit better for me, so I won't rule out a twnZ Movie 4! But the content has to be better than what I've done so far in all my movies!

Incidentally, come back pugging supermic! :)

Thanks all again for the comments.

I wasn't planning on making another one because my setup isn't the best anymore, I don't pull off the shots and attacks I used to do..I genuinely have no "feel" for UT anymore!

tumblr_lmju8eJ3fM1qii6tmo1_250.gif