UTA Marathon June 2nd 2013

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

seas_

Nov 2, 2005
Austria
NO TOURNAMENT today.

14maps 6v6 pug instead!

Be in #assault on QuakeNet at 7:30pm BST sharp. (That is 8:30pm CET)
Teams will be picked at 7:35pm, sharp!!!
Match starts exactly half an hour later!

Those times are not an estimate, you have to be in there at exactly 7:30pm BST, if you want to play.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original event concept:

4 fair teams will be made. Depending on amount of people available it's either 6v6, 5v5 or 4v4.

Best of 10 maps. 11th map if 5-5.
Team A vs Team D AND Team B vs Team C. THEN the two winning teams play AGAIN in the final.
All in one evening/night. So this will take quite long.

Saturday, June 1st, 2013. 8pm CET, that's 7pm BST.

€180 for winning team.

€30 x 6, PayPal. You will be given the opportunity to donate (some) of that money.

Think you got screwed over last time? You didn't, you should have pmed me your PP soon enough.
Furthermore, you have raised €110 in donation money with that 6v6.
This money is going towards a beautiful pug bot, which will improve setting up AS pugs significantly.

Microphone not a must. Reliability however is.
High skilled players will be required to record demos.

Get some practice in already in #utapug at bacon.utassault.net!

The earlier you sign up, the more signups we will get in the end.
State if you are willing to captain.

10 signups so far, we need at least 20 people available:
seas_ (Captain)
smant
twnz (?)
Solar
html
sneez
NoMercy
pinkbandit :)
mexanik
Rocky

Last edited:
Okay I'm signing, but the requirement for me to record demos is silly since I don't have demomanager

Solar, let's either get dzz and DoG to play in this, or reschedule for another day :p: I'd much rather play in this than clanwar to be honest.

Perhaps we can arrange it for this Sunday (26th) instead?

"Think you got screwed over last time? You didn't, you should have pmed me your PP soon enough."

As in 0.000001seconds after the match?

Edit: I'll play, but again this Sunday would suit me better!

Last edited:
Perhaps we can arrange it for this Sunday (26th) instead?

"Think you got screwed over last time? You didn't, you should have pmed me your PP soon enough."

As in 0.000001seconds after the match?

Edit: I'll play, but again this Sunday would suit me better!

I don't think we can get enough people to sign if it's this Sunday already?

And I gave it 20 minutes after the match. Useless was even pointing it out in the channel!
Again, for the record: 3 people got paid there. Rest ended up donating their money into UTA fund!

3/5ths of the people posting in this thread think the 2nd is a bad date :( Make it the 9th so we have more time to get people!

A Saturday would be fun tbh! I'm up for the 1st!
If it turns out very late on a Sunday I think people might not play the whole thing cause of work the next day?

interested for whenever it is!

also whoever is doubting seas i can confirm he did send me 12.81 canadian dollarz

also out of curiosity, y u so rich seas? did u start moep incorporated and it's successfull or summat?

im away that weekend anyway :(

:/ That sucks man.. On 9th you are here? We will do something again then! :)

Date for this event moved up to Saturday, June 1st.

Please post if you are interested in participating, otherwise it might not happen!
Saturday better for you, twnz?

interested for whenever it is!

also whoever is doubting seas i can confirm he did send me 12.81 canadian dollarz

also out of curiosity, y u so rich seas? did u start moep incorporated and it's successfull or summat?

How much did he send on real money?

Last edited: