Signup thread, 19th, Sunday.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

seas_

Nov 2, 2005
Austria
Second one. 19th of May. Sunday.
Start at 9pm CET, sharp. That is 8pm BST (British Summer Time). BST != GMT.

It will be streamed and advertised over at Quakenet. Some CTF players etc will be watching!

Read this thread, in full: http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=120055

Please state if you would captain, possible captains might get a guaranteed slot.

And no off-topic posts here :)

Not happening tonight! Signup thread for next Sunday will be up!

Signed up (8):
Smant
sneez
html
Solar
mexanik
Bieb
Rocky
seas (Captain)

Last edited:
Stream and commentary. We need somebody to do that. Bring some stuff closer to CTF people, etc.
Who is willing to and can do both? It takes 1-2 mods, and making an account at http://twitch.tv
Useless would be great commentator, obviously! And he has agreed to do it! :)

So now we need somebody with an upload rate good enough to stream the match, please? :)

I got 6 mbit stable cable upload, I think most dutchies have this..

Have you switched to playing UT2K4, UT3 etc?

This is a non UT99 forum, or are you just picking the most random forums to start topics in to see if people will be able to find them? :lol:

This is a non UT99 forum, or are you just picking the most random forums to start topics in to see if people will be able to find them? :lol:

Actually, it's the other way around, mate :P Index page of forums should display more threads per sub-forum, some threads should stay visible!

i would play if there is a good match comming.
Im here sunday and available.
Still the later it starts the better
Before 21CET is no go for me

Useless would be great commentator, obviously! And he has agreed to do it! :)

Commentary would be cool, assuming people could understand my accent. Can't stream, though.

?

I only said it would be cool, I am not signed up. I don't even know how to do it properly or what's involved. People listening to a live stream aren't interested in giggling at my dour accent, they actually want a coherent and informative voiceover, and I have no experience. I suggest you find someone who knows what they're doing.

You can remove me from this event as im not gonna participate in anything you organizing again after your comments about me in irc after i left.

Cowards talking behind my back but what to expect from you, Next time i hope someone take action.

Uh, okay, DJ, that's fair enough.. Was it any worse than what I said when you were still online? I don't remember.. Sorry if I crossed the line, man!
If I called you gay, that's what you get for keeping to call everybody ladies. It's worse than XR kissing everybody.

Useless: Let's do a test run this Sunday. On TS. No broadcasting to Quakenet.
We love your accent, man!

If there's not enough commitment by Saturday afternoon, then teams will be made on the go on Sunday.

Inactive and reading this? Then consider coming back into our IRC channel: #utapug on bacon.utassault.net (yummy, bacon!) or click here :D

Last edited:
You can remove me from this event as im not gonna participate in anything you organizing again after your comments about me in irc after i left.

Cowards talking behind my back but what to expect from you, Next time i hope someone take action.

I am still waiting for you to yellow card yourself after your obscene comments over my inability to afford your sofa :sofa:.

I have signed up and I am willing to be captain!

However, there's only 8 signups so far, if there is not enough commitment by today 11:59pm CET, then this 14maps event will be postponed to Sunday, the 26th!

26th it is?

Yeah! It's no problem! Could have done few things differently, but like this it's better, I believe!

Regular AS and other pugs tonight, tho!
And I'll make an announcement about channels on Quakenet and Globalgamers!