Starcraft 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Moon

Boom HEADSHOT!
May 30, 2002
Anyone still playing this game?
I'm looking for some practise partners and more :cool:

eXeMoon
character code: 352

Hope to see you there! :wave:

smant and I play a lot (top 8 gold atm but id say were plat level) unfortunately blizzard is still teh gayz and we cant play on diff servers
like if i were to play on europe id have to buy sc2 again.....

that will change in march with heart of the swarm though, cross server play will be possible then without buying the game twice

ill be happy to 6 pool you in march farac :)

Last edited:
Implications_everywhere.jpg

6 pool is always and has always been a viable tactic for people under plat skill level who dont scout

personally i favor 14 pool 15 hatch but now and again I 8 pool...... 6 pool is just iconic as the ultimate rush

and actually i play random as toss i like forge fast expand or 4gate and as terran (my weakest) i usually rush siege tanks and mass thors :/

Last edited:
I will be terrible at UT if I ever started playing it again. Can't even hit a cow in plain sight radius. :sniper:

reached plat in 1v1 but not been playing so well vs them :(

theres a lot happening!

Welcome!

Esteemed Colleagues:
It is my profound pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to Project Blackstone. Hold your heads high, people. You are now members of a select team, a group that has been handpicked by top officials in Dominion intelligence and approved by Emperor Mengsk himself. You will be the front line in scientific research dedicated to the protection and expansion of our empire of man throughout the Koprulu sector.
I am sure that many of you have questions regarding the nature of your selection, your brisk arrival, and the expected duration of your stay. That information will be made available to you when I see fit. Until then, please familiarize yourself with the facilities and get to know your peers. The badge issued to you upon your arrival will trigger automated guidance lights running along the floors, so be sure to keep it on your person at all times. Hallways marked with green lights will indicate the path from your quarters to your designated workspaces. Hallways lined with a flashing yellow light are off limits, and represent potential danger to unauthorized personnel. Hallways lined with a red light should be avoided at all costs, and your presence there will guarantee a speedy execution. Please restrict your movements to the approved areas only.
Again, welcome to Project Blackstone. I look forward to making your acquaintance at the barbecue in the (green-lit) social lounge this evening at 1900 hours.
Dr. Helek Branamoor, PhD Chairman on Dominion Xenostudies, Imperial Science Advisor, and Chief of Research for Project Blackstone