Pug cup 2012 - teams & groups & results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bawling.jpg

bawl.jpg

Piss_GlennBeck.jpg

lebron-james-crying.jpg

Last edited:
Really looks like the ratings did good as people has big trouble in finding the winning team on IRC. Not like normal cry party on irc daily pugs.

So this should be real fun if every1 shows up.

Lets hope ppl can b idling IRC and be ready to play.!!!

//DJ

Last edited:
Will there be ANY matches night perhaps?

:rofl::rofl:

Would be fun to spectate.

First to 4 maps PUG rules and PUG maps.
Hammer and rox launch allowed + test room.

Please post if any matches during this week so we can spectate :cool:

we just arrange matches ourselves or ? useless can be captain as i'm not around much and pm me dates ? x

Totally, totally, totally saw this coming :whatever:

I'm around from Monday 3rd onwards m8, ye I can sort it all out and tacs. If we win you get no credit though.

we just arrange matches ourselves or ? useless can be captain as i'm not around much and pm me dates ? x

YES XR this is why its called PUG CUP :)

Same rulez apllies as normal pug. Get ur team together and try find ur opponents from ur group.
OR try schedule a day with them when ur about to play.
Shouldnt be that hard to plan for 6 guys.

OR a nice IDEA would be to dedicate like SUNDAYS for matches. So if every1 tried to be online IRC this sunday some matches can at least be played. We can aim to use sunday as a main MatchDay.
But off course ur allowed to play any day.

If anyone wanna contact my team u find us in channel

#beast

:)

2/09/2012 (sunday) 20gmt team 4 vs team 8
agree:
team 4:
meXan1k
Pato
Promax

team 8:
yako

hope pit and aphex will agree date and time, if yes pm me or post here

i tried to join your irc to schedule but cant get in?

**unable to join #beast** (only gays allowed)

-also i dont want to play sunday and squirrel can only play sundays so can we 2v2? or forfeit or what to do then

i tried to join your irc to schedule but cant get in?

**unable to join #beast** (only gays allowed)

-also i dont want to play sunday and squirrel can only play sundays so can we 2v2? or forfeit or what to do then

"Dont want to play" is not a good reason enough. ASK opponents for 2v2 if not OK by other team u might have ti play em 2v3. Dont think opponents think thats good enough reason to play a 2v2. U better step up as a real beast and play u american bastard.

Ur not in my group so why bother join our channel? arrange wars with ur group not ours. We dont let any americans in anayway at least no "big ones"

Last edited:
PLEASE IDLE in IRC channel all players that are signed in the CUP.

This to be available to play a war even on weekdays. If not its impossible to organise matches and confirm matchday.

TEAM 3,5,6

Care to play a war vs us this week?

yeah sure i can play any day of the week! between 3 and 6 pm gmt and between 4 and 7 am...... so that's why i was there all last weekend hoping to play I can pretty much play at any time on weekends

Status
Not open for further replies.