Remove Salva as admin plz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

This use of admin rights is not OK and he should be removed as a hotel boy he is ,instantly from these rights

sad community hows it managed really with ppl like Salva Hilton. No wonder ppl leave.

for theses 2 quotes you should be ban for more than 24 hr, attacking ppl working day job is lame IMO

1) I think Ulv is a good pug admin
2) I think reopening a closed thread is banable...
3) Why do you always try and force people to do things for you when you persistently refuse to man up and do anything yourself.
-nominates many people for new admins, but not yourself
-repeatedly asks me/other people to host survivors/tournaments
-almost never caps and if you do you ask other people to do tactics....

I think you need to take a good look at one of these
mirror+%25281%2529.jpg

2) he didn't re-open it, he just made 2 threads at the same time.

i volunteered to be admin but because i flamed inspire back i cannot be trusted to type !password :cool:

your now unbanned dj anyways i think he waited 24hr

2) I think reopening a closed thread is banable...

I have not re opened the thread u candian dickhead.

This was created before the closeed one. WAS bugged so i edited this one to a "*" and now u keep on posting in this thread.

SO shhhhh html

3) Why do you always try and force people to do things for you when you persistently refuse to man up and do anything yourself.
-nominates many people for new admins, but not yourself

Why should i nominate myself??? when we all know that will never happen. THats why i picked the most "FAIR" players/people in the channel. UR kinda stupid to think i will get admin rights.

-repeatedly asks me/other people to host survivors/tournaments
Cause ur good at it ? and as i assumed think its fun?

-almost never caps and if you do you ask other people to do tactics....
I captain ALOT. Way more than u do. All times u play SCARAB is when i cap which happens alot more than every 6th time. su no more lies html

Last edited:
we only need admins for !password and bot restart really

the flames are part of the game
the whining is part of the game
the lateness is part of the game
the unfair subs is part of the game

were all grown adults in a tiny community