Remove Chatbox

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

The LAS140 Chatbox cant be disabled by normal HUD option because its not a normal UT feature its a add on.. :satan:

Why is everyone answering my question with another question? :lol:

Solar, I want to have crosshair, killing message enable, cleanhud removes everything, good for 3rd view not for 1st person view. :satan:

why don't you add your own crosshair in your video editing software?

:D :P

[ same goes for kill messages (you killed ...) so you can also use a custom font etc. = pro ]

Ba]V[sE;1566551 said:
Why is everyone answering my question with another question? :lol:

Solar, I want to have crosshair, killing message enable, cleanhud removes everything, good for 3rd view not for 1st person view. :satan:

Normally you have a version of CleanHud that keeps Xhair only (see rar, let me know if it's wrong one)

I don't think you can remove the chatbox and keep the messages, been searching on that also, but didnt find it at the time.

Attachments

• cleanhudxhair.rar
    15.6 KB · Views: 56
I have one already Clearhud (with crosshair and mess, no chatbox or hud in DM mod, but this doesnt work on LAS140) and one cleanhud (removes all) but as you say not chatbox remove. Will test that version Solar :satan:

why don't you add your own crosshair in your video editing software?
:D :P
[ same goes for kill messages (you killed ...) so you can also use a custom font etc. = pro ]

I have made my own crosshair in UnrealEd that I use when I play and want to use that, also when you pick up HP or weapons the crosshair in UT gets bigger and that wont show if you do l8 add on with video editor.

Think its a bit cheat to make all in video editor, its not that hard, makes more the correct feeling with the original UT. Simply you can have Godlike kills everytime if you adjust kill mess etc and sound but thats not very fair to audience..!?

Simply to solve this is a coder for LAS140 that can make a tweak but dont think that is enuff reason for a movie, probably needs some work :lol:, also the Smilies are buggy if you use movieunreal, they dont adjust to the caption mode
(slow down when you capture, the smiley is timebased in movieunreal not framebased and you get super fast smiley (8x) when you run 30fps later because the caption mode maybe handles 4-5fps) :satan:

Last edited: