Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

and I registered Dec 2005, I don't consider that new. I've played since 1999! Yes, i'm 100% nerd mate! ;)

( having an expirience in these kind of things makes you relise that it doesn't end. Many people have seen me on webcam. I'm far from a fag / no lifer. :) )

and I registered Dec 2005, I don't consider that new. I've played since 1999! Yes, i'm 100% nerd mate! ;)

( having an expirience in these kind of things makes you relise that it doesn't end. Many people have seen me on webcam. I'm far from a fag / no lifer. :) )

:rofl: :rofl: expirience? relise? i don't know what the fuck you wrote but at least I know you are related to WHITEY. WHITEY was a funny old dude so i'll give you the following advice. Stop stripping on webcam for html and other online gamers around the world, if you do then don't brag about it because nobody cares about your webcam shows and how much they cost. Also, stop smoking crystal meth. Finally, buy a dictionary.

Maz = 1 point-->:bj:<--malice the international webcam stripper = 0

:D

Now back to topic, i miss WHITEY because i never understood what the fuck he said and he always called me AMAZON. I found a WHITEY match comment, I will negotiate a FREE 1 hour Malice webcam striptease for whoever can translate this...
http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=6284 Good times...

Good luck in the future, thanks for the match. Post scriptem: Roos, take your second account and ram it. You are 1 stressed out serious cunt, stay in div 1 with the rest of the stress heads, and say thanks because you are long enough time in ULL, but you are worth shit.

Where can I find this webcam striptease?

Hmm, i'm not in any way related to WHITEY and all I got from your last post Maz is that you want me to blow you? Are you intending to show your fag ass sexuality to everyone?

Could you also contradict yourself anymore? You tell me not to smoke crystal meth?

drug dealer during day pimp at night
Biography:
i get fucked up

Very mature mate, good job. :thumb:

Could you also contradict yourself anymore? You tell me not to smoke crystal meth?

drug dealer during day pimp at night
Biography:
i get fucked up

Very mature mate, good job. :thumb:

I'm not your mate you homo, your flames are nothing compared to mine and i am superior to you. hahaha :moon:
[ 16:52:33 ] *[ sneez ] maz, malice 'flamed' you again in the thread. You see, 'fag-ass sexuality' isn't considered flaming, its something only a meth tweaker could come up with. Also, sn00z tells me your webcam show sucked because the vibrator broke inside your asshole, you ripped out your tongue ring gagging on your shit-covered dildo, and then you ripped out your nipple piercing taking your shirt off. That's not very professional, i suggest you work on your act before advertising on a forum again.

I lol at the fact you think you can be superior by flaming in an online gaming forum. :lol:

I'm getting this close to suspending you two (maz and malice) for a week. Take this stuff in PM or joust it out on servers.

If you actually read, I try to make things end in 1 post, I hate arguing it gets nowhere. Especially on a fucking forum. :lol: :\

And even after a warning he continues..

I miss Useless, where'd he run off to? Haven't seen him in a really long time!

ibtl_2.gif