Toss wep backwards?...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Is it possible to have it thrown behind you, like over your shoulder, rather than directly in front of you? I'm sick of having to stop running, face straight forwards, hit the throw key, then carefully make my way around what I've just dropped.

I was thinking of a fast turn bind that snaps view to 180 degrees around, throws the weapon and snaps back on release of the key?

Yeah. Here's how: turn around, throw weapon, turn again and face forward. Or better still - theres the shiny new weapon you want to pick up so you go past it, throw old one, backpedal and pick up new one.

Once you have mastered this then you will be able chuck shock rifles in siege tower somewhere where I won't run over one when I want a full one. gg. :angry:

Last edited:
Yeah. Here's how: turn around, throw weapon, turn again and face forward. Or better still - theres the shiny new weapon you want to pick up so you go past it, throw old one, backpedal and pick up new one.

Once you have mastered this then you will be able chuck shock rifles in siege tower somewhere where I won't run over one when I want a full one. gg. :angry:

lmfao

Aliases[9]=(Command="bSnapTurn 180|Throw Weapon|onrelease BSnapTurn 180",Alias=throwbackwards)
x=throwbackwards

lol I got thorw weapon and move backwords binded on one button, works good I hardly pick up the thrown weapon, most likely never by accident.

works good and the bind is easy .

lol I got thorw weapon and move backwords binded on one button, works good I hardly pick up the thrown weapon, most likely never by accident.

works good and the bind is easy .

This is exactly what I've had for years, but I'd prefer it just to not require turning around etc.