Instant Rockets.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Geo

One & Only
Aug 20, 2003
Scotland
:hangover:Anyone able post me the bind for instant rockets on|off please. Ive tried one however it gives me instant rockets but when i turn em off again i cant move left ^^ and theres nout in the bind todo with left movement.:hangover:

You don't need the B key at all. that bind will change A from IR_on to IR_off, with a slight adjustment so you just toggle on/off with one key

Alias:
Aliases[xx]=(Command="setinstantrocket 0 | set input a IR_off",Alias=IR_on)
Aliases[xx]=(Command="setinstantrocket 1 | set input a IR_on",Alias=IR_off)

Keybind:
a=IR_on

Ok this is fooked haha , i would prefer the one button as Joko mentioned however i have put in as follows.

Aliases[xx]=(Command="setinstantrocket 0 | set input a IR_on",Alias=IR_off)
Aliases[xx]=(Command="setinstantrocket 1 | set input a IR_off",Alias=IR_on)

and then f=IR_on

Instant Rockets On everything is fine , turn em back off Rocket Launcher goes back to normal however i cant move left anymore with "A" key.

LAWL!

k alls fine didnt realise the "set input a" has to be changed to "set input f"

Thanks dudes

You don't need the B key at all. that bind will change A from IR_on to IR_off, with a slight adjustment so you just toggle on/off with one key

Alias:
Aliases[xx]=(Command="setinstantrocket 0 | set input a IR_off",Alias=IR_on)
Aliases[xx]=(Command="setinstantrocket 1 | set input a IR_on",Alias=IR_off)

Keybind:
a=IR_on

Yeah good point. I missed that. Btw it's from first post in Users ini's thread.

I prefer having instant rockets off

but use this bind

Key=setinstantrocket 1 | onrelease setinstantrocket 0

= Instant rockets when button pressed off when not pressed

change the 1 and 0 to reverse obviously :p