March Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
[Posted: 17th][Updated: 26th]
[Deadlines are Midnight of the date shown]

Standard Assault League

Division #1

atP vs. -{CoH}- - Deadline 21st
atP vs. -)EaS* - Deadline 21
atP vs. [DFP] - Deadline 22nd
atP vs. =[SveK]= - Deadline 22nd
MoD vs. TNT - Deadline 23rd

Division #2

¤]P0L[¤ vs. -]|HaK|[- - Deadline 22nd
¤]P0L[¤ vs. -vda- - Deadline 22nd
{[AUT]} vs. -vda- - Deadline 22nd
:bC)< vs. [NAC] - Deadline 23rd
:bC)< vs. ~dzz~ - Deadline 22nd
-grizz- vs. [ADC] - Deadline 23rd
-grizz- vs. »b33r« - Rejected - Deadline 23rd
~dzz~ vs. »b33r« - Rejected - Deadline 23rd
»b33r« vs. ={SD}= - Rejected - Deadline 23rd

Pro Assault League

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
-=[23]=- vs. B!P - Deadline 22nd
[NAC] vs. {24} - Deadline 22nd

Outstanding Games:
-)EaS* - 1 more game

InstaGIB Assault League

Division #1

HZ Leavers: =[NWA]=, »666«

two-V-two Assault

Division #1

-tm° vs. [«Amp»] - Deadline 21st
-tm° vs. -{MY}- - Deadline 21st
.-mP- vs. -{MY}- - Deadline 22nd
.-mP- vs. -)ß®ß(- - Deadline 22nd
GaG vs. -)ß®ß(- - Deadline 22nd
TN vs. ]FP[ - Deadline 22nd
TN vs. »b33r« - Deadline 21st
[«Amp»] vs. »b33r« - Deadline 22nd

Division #2

Challenge Deadlines:
{[Å]} vs. !OMC! - Deadline 22nd
{[Å]} vs. :bC)< - Deadline 21st
{[Å]} vs. #]GG[# - Deadline 21st
¤]P0L[¤ vs. GG[# - Deadline 21st
[NAC] vs. ¤]P0L[¤ - Deadline 21st
[NAC] vs. :bC)< - Deadline 22nd
°TiJ° vs. ¤]P0L[¤ - Rejected - Deadline 23rd
°TiJ° vs. -(Oa$)- - Rejected - Deadline 23rd

Leavers: -tm°, :bC)< (to HZ)
HZ Leavers: ={SD}=

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact an admin before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let an admin know.

ProAS, iAS and two-V-two clans (bottom division only!) which appear more than once, need to book two games out of the ones listed (or however many till you reach the requirement of 2 games).

Last edited:
{[A]} 2v2AS vs ~)UT(~ has already been played... can't submit result because of ~)UT(~ didn't confirm schedule before match was played only server :lol: ~)UT(~ won 4-2 I believe... but only because I was mercing for them :p: The other matches will get played too - pinkbandit (OMC) and I haven't had a chance to chat about that yet... #GG# has members travelling abroad and can't play atm and the two members from bC)< 2v2 arwe never online and I dont think even know admin pw :lol:

=[NWA]= insta don't have enough proper active players.. our old match arranger was a gaylord and decided to quit without telling anyone so i just found out this month.. cba arranging since no one in iAS league willing to arrange.

:bC)< vs ~dzz~ stdAS is in the process of being rescheduled.. but will be rescheduled in a few hours hopefully when Fuler comes online and played :)

{[A]} 2v2AS vs ~)UT(~ has already been played... can't submit result because of ~)UT(~ didn't confirm schedule before match was played only server :lol: ~)UT(~ won 4-2 I believe... but only because I was mercing for them :p:
sorted.

Thanks a lot :thumb: would have preferred if the match comment talked about how leet I am though :( :p:

=[NWA]= insta don't have enough proper active players.. our old match arranger was a gaylord and decided to quit without telling anyone so i just found out this month.. cba arranging since no one in iAS league willing to arrange.

When I asked you, I got a nice "fo". nbk will gladly play you.

Anyway, I still stand by what I said, no new clans by end of month in ias and nbk will retire and ias league will die.

Hi I'm the gaylord :wave: I left with all the other old members because u said we were "complete noobs" and blablabla flames around. So get a life, get a reason. I'm just sorry I've spent so much time for that clan uselessly. Hf :kiss:

P.S.: I'm not saying I'm not a noob.I am a big one instead.But being called noob for no reason by the one who has recruited me and the others is really a joke :rofl: Clown.

Last edited:
"cba arranging since no one in iAS league willing to arrange."

This bit doesn't really apply then does it? As it actually you who is the unwilling one... to get a team, recruit and arrange.

bC vs NAC Std. in the progress of being scheduled.

24 vs NAC Pro, I'll drop Useless an email asap

"cba arranging since no one in iAS league willing to arrange."

This bit doesn't really apply then does it? As it actually you who is the unwilling one... to get a team, recruit and arrange.

Weren't you the one who complained about clans in that ladder hogging all the players? There just aren't enough clanless and competitive players willing to be active in iAS and I don't have the time or the incentive to play since even if we were active due to all the player-whoring of P*I (hi 14 active members > 7 active nBk > 4 active NWA) there's no way we could win without 6-0 every match (except vs omfp but that's a different story) and no one wants to join a clan in a league where player whoring occurs in the first place. Wtv. NWA forfeits vs nBk and leaves league :wave:

Weren't you the one who complained about clans in that ladder hogging all the players? There just aren't enough clanless and competitive players willing to be active in iAS and I don't have the time or the incentive to play since even if we were active due to all the player-whoring of P*I (hi 14 active members > 7 active nBk > 4 active NWA) there's no way we could win without 6-0 every match (except vs omfp but that's a different story) and no one wants to join a clan in a league where player whoring occurs in the first place. Wtv. NWA forfeits vs nBk and leaves league :wave:
Nobody want play for u, thats the truth :(

Smant, that is absolute bollocks mate. There are plenty of people willing to play, it's you acting like a nobhead making them not want to join YOU. 7 active players is too much is it now? Yes PI do hog a lot of players and as far as I know they are planning a split to make 2 clans. Breen is also making a new clan. I have had lots of conversations with people who would like to join clans but refuse to make one as they "dont have time" yet funnily enough they are the ones pugging 5 times a day :rofl:.

Furthermore: So what if you lose the odd 6-0 and that you wont win. You don't in stdas either so whats your reasoning for dzz staying? Add to that wHw who you could have decent wars against, Breens new clan and of course I believe Dog are returning.

Last edited:
irc.quakenet.org -> #assault-team.pl, contact me atP opponents. we will try to shedule these wars :E

Status
Not open for further replies.