Zeroping

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sorry if i missed it somewhere in this thread but have question. if i want to have the zp accugib run with the server everytime its restarted, what would i add to the command (serverdoc) line?
using this version on bunnytrack maps with buttons and triggers that you need to shoot to open doors and etc. the shot does not work unless you use alternate fire...it is also very hard to boost someone with zp on which is needed in competitions and teamplay on some maps. is there a better version of zp that works well with bunnytracks gametype?

thanks

Last edited:
I just installed Zeroping and I'm getting that weird effect sometimes where an insta beam will go in a random direction. I can't remember what caused it with other mods but I think it had something to do with running ZPPure and another ZP or UTPure+ZPPure. Btw, about the core being ZPPure, does it run alongside UTPure or separately ?

sorry if i missed it somewhere in this thread but have question. if i want to have the zp accugib run with the server everytime its restarted, what would i add to the command (serverdoc) line?

If you're looking for the name of the mutator, it's "ZeroPingPlus103.AccuGib".

He fellas,

Any chance of getting a version of ZP without the decoration "zp |" ?
Or having the option, like in other zp versions, to display it after the server name?

Hi again,

Is there any chance of adding green and yellow to coloraccugib like with other ZP mods :P ? It'd be nice to have this for free for all matches or 4-way CTF.

tbh i find it bullshit that u cant headshot somebody while hes ducking anyway... i think the creators of ut were just lazy and only removed the head from the hitarea...

tbh i find it bullshit that u cant headshot somebody while hes ducking anyway... i think the creators of ut were just lazy and only removed the head from the hitarea...
true, when u shoot a player who crouches, you should be able to hadshot him imo. with zp u can headshot crouching ppl, but u need to aim above the person, not on his head

Well ... maybe ... as long as you got some 2x Intel Quad server :lol: to host that server with such version.
zp minigun would be instant death so play insta instead.

Hey guys A friend of mine got a problem, we have a Clan server and we recently installed Zeroping,
But he wants to remove that "zpl" (ServerName) advertisement.
Is there a way to remove that advertisement?

I don't think you can do it with ZPPlus. In Normal ZP there was an option in zp ini file but ZPPlus don't have it.