what and idiot

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SnowCat

~dzz~
Dec 24, 2001
=]DoG[=: So they turn up with 4 we have 3 car fulls and one in the boot but we even the teams + 2 specing we get called lame // they launch 4v4 on most maps we launch we are called lame // we offered them mercs and we still lame // we sidedodge and its called lag sliding // Natural Born Survivors more like No Bloody Skill :fingers: // db // nice to see Bossk back with the DoGgies

Never been reading so much shit from 1 and same
hey man I drop by your IRC as soon as I found out I didnt have team and told you we gonna forfiet.
I joined Server 5 to give you same info, and I submitted 8-0 for you... when I was on server.
Then somehow 2 NBS players joins me and 30 min later a 3 player joins. (4 NBS max)

We all agree to play a bit 3on3 (4on4) then u get 5 and 6 players on your team and bloody dont tell me you 4.th and 5.th player only spec. nfw...
Thats just not what I expect from a normaly fair team, but I know you been in Div1.... sorry fuckers league.

DB I really didnt expect this from you, man you disapoint me alot.
Well I dont care I never gonna see or hear from any of you anymore anyway, so just turn around and lick your ass. and watch how a dunkey fucks your dad... ohhh sorry its your mam.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker::wanker: :wanker:

lol nice to see how ppl react when some 1 hit them hard.

But now you have a little knowhow what I think about your way to play a friendly match. It have changed alot since I played in ReS.
Im happy thats never gonna happen again.

Res would have played a fun match ie let us even the teams to 6v6

we had players that turned up only to twiddle their thumbs that would have been a friendly match

you'dd already forfeited so would have made no differance

but you decided not to then had peeps that flamed us

Ive nothing gainst res or you personally just some of your players

we give as good as we get

so get over it or go swivel

Choice is yours we not gonna lose no sleep over it

Res would have played a fun match ie let us even the teams to 6v6

we had players that turned up only to twiddle their thumbs that would have been a friendly match

you'dd already forfeited so would have made no differance

but you decided not to then had peeps that flamed us

Ive nothing gainst res or you personally just some of your players

we give as good as we get

so get over it or go swivel

Choice is yours we not gonna lose no sleep over it
Well ReS had something no other clan ever have had for me before, but it just couldnt hold together so let them RIP.

Reason why Im here is only that I stand behind my team what they do in match (play or words) even that I dont like it.. But inside NBS we would have had a serius conversation, but in this situation I dont think it matters.
The situation has nothing to do about the match vs you DoGs, but just that Im leaving the league and NBS probberly gonna close.
My choise about leaving league has been on its way for some month now, I already told NBS that I would quit last month, but they wanted me to give NBS a bit more time, so I gave them 1 month.
Nothing happend, so i´m leaving.

Im sorry that it gonna end like this "fight" but I or you cant change it.

Take good care out there ppl.
Hope the league will stay alive for some time even after I leave. :rofl: :rofl:

SnowCat signing off.

P.S Have my last league match tonight.

There's no logic in how this thread is built up, first Snowcat is pissed off at us, now he's talking about him leaving this league which nobody cares about...

:rolleyes:

I'm disappointed with you SnowCat, we have always had really GG against you.

Last night you managed to get 4 players, we offered you EVERYTHING to try and get a GG, we had 12 people on TS waiting for some fun, but you didn't want any of them. And despite what was said last night we would have let any of our guys play for you, not just the less skilled.

The players that claimed to be spectating WERE spectating, TS was full of laughter as we watched each other make a mess of our attacks.

Vitzy was very upset that we finished Bridge in 57seconds, cos there was no way to get a Godlike in that time....sry Vitz :(
Oh, and launching is not restricted to the losing clan....next time, put a defender on the bridge ;)

There's no logic in how this thread is built up, first Snowcat is pissed off at us, now he's talking about him leaving this league which nobody cares about...

:rolleyes:

If u did read my posts I belive you will find out that my first post was as clanleader of NBS where I back my team up 100% what ever they do, and my 2.nd post was from myself.

I dont know but thats the only thing I can say PinHead.

:wave: GL in future :wave:

nbs did same against dzz last war we pld, we offered them mercs and they say nononono, then flame us @ match report :lol:

send in some sexy night elves that will surely keep them occupied ;)