Fuck Minigun

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I liked particulary one of the gatlinguns when it felt like there was no lockdown on.
Now its back to shit again. last pug i played EVERYONE used mini whenever
there was one available. Just as in the old days.... random shooting ratatatatatatata!

prrrrrrrrrrr its just a fact, mini is buggy and will always be!

But I rather have the minigun doing some damage than not.. because the maps are made from the original
minigun in mind :satan:

yes bamse but the skill level back when the maps were made isnt the same as today

it was far less of an issue back then that mini was overpowered since it didnt appear so with the average peoples aim

see the DoG vs pug server argument...

omg the shockrifle is to strong!!! in the right hands it can instantly kill a player with standcombo:shock: omfg!!!

Ba]V[sE;1383655 said:
prrrrrrrrrrr its just a fact, mini is buggy and will always be!

But I rather have the minigun doing some damage than not.. because the maps are made from the original
minigun in mind :satan:

Well i never thought its about the power of minigun. Its fine... but since you have
the lockdown everyone can kill 1/2/3 players at same time in 2 seconds. Keep the
strenght of minigun but remove lockdown.
Dunno really why the talk is about strenght of mini... problem always been lockdown.

/edit: [insert]flame[/insert] luls seems like i was in a drunken flame mode last night...

Last edited: