Assault movies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

brajan

<b>League Adm</b><b>inistrator</b><br /><b>For</b>
Feb 25, 2004
/dev/null
I started to upload and/or collect all AS movies i got on my PC or hosting on my server to some different places so everyone can watch them.
Movies uploaded so far:

2006-07-12
UTAssault Community Movie #1 :: Mirror1
UTAssault Community Movie #2 :: Mirror 1

KeKc and Blaze t3h movie
Ripper_aims - LINK DOWN
masterrr the movie LINK DOWN
DJ^z Movie 001 - In Assault We Trust
DJ^z Movie 002 - Assault Summer Edition

2006-07-13
AUT Clan Movie
AssaultTricksAndCombos
AS4FUN
24 Assault Movie - Error 24
-=[RiS]=-Movie - Lions Of Sion
The Replay - Stars Of Sweden ([*SE] vs ->SWAP<- league match)

2006-07-15
SharingaN
Reality Equals Chaos
BattleOfPoseidon

2006-07-18
Yaks Movie - Future Fragz

2006-08-04
Swap_vs_Mi5 - LINK FIXED

2006-09-15
Another AnTi's Movie - LINK DOWN
UC Instagib Assault_1337 Launching - LINK DOWN

2006-09-30
NK - No kontrol - LINK DOWN
S!lence - LINK DOWN
Assault-BaMsE - LINK DOWN
TuT and Dj - 2vs2 launching - LINK DOWN
1337 Launching - LINK DOWN

2006-10-01
DJ^z Movie 003 - Ibiza Sunrise 2006 - LINK DOWN

2006-10-11
Bamzz-Bunny (Short movie)
Bamzz-UndisputeD

Files waiting to be verified on video.google.com:

None

Files to upload:
None

... more coming soon!

If you got any working links fell free to post them here.

Some files are hosted on different or even multiple servers (my, filefront, google). Google got their own codec which is quite low quality so don't ask me and don't moan about it :P
If you got your own serer and some spare bandwidth fell free to mirror some of those files or even host those which aren't included here.

Last edited:
Some files and mirrors added. Check first post.

Last edited:
just finished watching community movie #1! good to watch some old stuff, i only wish there was some even older movies from 2000 onwards

I know shellfish made 2 movies..
assaulttricksandcombo's

what was the other one? :)

3 videos I made recently, they are not as good as the other ones, but they are still real fun :

Bio is cool downoad : 1

Bio is cool² download : 2

Bio is cool³ download : 3

(Of course none of the jumps can be made without practice mod or belt, but the simple launchs can)

Edit : clicking on the "download" links allows you to watch the video directly on filefront with a much better quality than on googlevideo or to download it

Last edited:
lol nice one man :D host them sumwhere like filefront, videogoogle sux :P

Done :D

3 videos I made recently, they are not as good as the other ones, but they are still real fun :

Bio is cool downoad : 1

Bio is cool² download : 2

Bio is cool³ download : 3

(Of course none of the jumps can be made without practice mod or belt, but the simple launchs can)

by the way the third movie's the best, don't waste time on the 2 first ones, especially the first, it really really sucks :rofl:

Last edited:
frenchmen and goo :nono:.........

very nice movies, I was aware of a few goo launches but your video shows you are truly the goo god :bowdown:

btw you probably already know but there is an item in ut that already makes you immune to your own goo damage called a "biotoxin suit" or something close to that, too bad theres not a single one in all league maps :P